Comment on page
Raw and Derived Data Files
Raw and derived files generated by C-CoMP will ultimately be stored in at least two separate locations (local and cloud-based). Raw files should never be manipulated or modified to preserve their integrity (they should be ‘read-only’).
- 1.Computer or server in lab of origin
- 2.Domain repository
- 1.MetaboLights - LC-MS metabolomics
- 2.ProteomeXchange - LC-MS proteomics
- 3.Metabolomics workbench (and others) - NMR metabolomics
- 4.Sequence Read Archive - Sequencing
This is to ensure that 1) there are multiple back-ups, 2) C-CoMP members have access to the raw and derived files for each sub-project to facilitate collaboration, 3) data is publicly accessible on domain repositories and linked to metadata on BCO-DMO.
Instructions for submitting raw and derived files (if applicable) follow this section. Please submit raw and derived (if applicable) files in this proposed order.